
We have been so lucky this month to have had visitors! Not one, not two, but three!!! My sweet Mom surprised us a few weeks ago. She showed up at our doorstep. It literally knocked me off of my feet! Thank you Mom and Dad!!! Last week our friend Aaron Lewis came into town for business. It was so great to see and visit with him. We especially enjoyed dining out at a local bbque joint (which is rare as students :))...thank you Aaron!! After Aaron left, Amy Smith (my friend since the beginning :)) came to visit. Oh my goodness, it was so great to chat and chat and chat some more. There is nothing in this world like being with someone who knows you better than you know yourself. We enjoyed the beautiful leaves and visiting some hot spots in Kansas City. Thank you Ames!!!!!
6 comments:
That is so nice, to have visitors when you live out of the way.
How close are you to Kansas City? I have a friend who lives in Lee's Summit. Carie Skinner? LOVE HER.
It would be so hard to live so far away from family and friends. I'm so glad you got some visitors.
Nice to see you two together, it has certainly been a long time since I've seen you two!! (Either together or separate!!!) Glad you're having fun!! Miss you!!
How is Amy doing? Where are they living? How fun to have so many visitors!
Hey Sal! I am so glad I found your blog, it is super cute. That is way awesome you had the opportunity to see some of your friends and family. I love the pic of you and your mom, you two are SO cute! How fun!
Love the Superman suit John. Let's face it, those are really your muscles painted blue huh?
Post a Comment