The life and times of the Rhodes family in Kansas.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Halloween!


Halloween Halloween Trick or Treat...give me some candy, or smell my feet! Oh my goodness! We had such a fun halloween. The day started with a parade at Madelyn's school, followed by a party in her classroom. Later in the day her class had a field trip to Lambert's pumpkin patch, which Stockton and I helped chaperone :). That evening friends joined us as we hit the pavement for some major candy. Madelyn said "it was the best day ever!", and Stockton has dressed up the last couple of days (following the big day), wanting to trick or treat again...and again.

11 comments:

milamom said...

Oh my gosh Sally they are adorable!!! i miss your kids so much! i hope they had a great halloween. miss ya xoxoxo

Blake and Breanna said...

That was such a fun night you guys, thanks for putting it together and allowing us to share in it.

Muir Family said...

You're in the game. It's addicting, you'll love blogging. You guys look so cute. It was a great night, thanks for inviting us.

Adam Dibble said...

great blog. thank you for sharing. the dibbles love it!

Michelle Johnston said...

I'm sure glad your blogging, because someday really soon, we will be done with law school and living far away from each other (just around the corner, right?) Sure love ya

Jessica said...

I am so glad you guys have a blog! Your kids are so cute...please come visit ours some time: everydayromneys.blogspot.com (and leave a comment so I know you've visited!) It will be so fun to keep in touch again this way (you've seen Kirsten's and Cami's and ANisa's, haven't you? I have them linked on mine, if you haven't)

YAY!

Beth said...

Sally!
Your family is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how big the kiddos are. I'm so happy to have the chance to get updates. Love to all!

Kirbell said...

Yeah, Sal! I'm so glad you started a BLOG! Your kids are adorable, as always!

Tandee said...

Sally-
It's good to see your blog and see what you and your family are up to! I hope you don't mind me snooping! =)

Sarah's Place said...

Hey Rhodes family! I am so glad you have a blog now, Sally. I can keep in touch with you. The kids are adorable and look a lot like you!

Krista said...

Such cute pictures! I'll send you an invite for our blog!
Krista (Jena's little sis)