The life and times of the Rhodes family in Kansas.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Family Pics
My sweet friend Devri volunteered to take some family pictures for us. She recently completed a photography class and wants to build up her portfolio. We think she did a great job!!! Thanks Dev! I do have to admit...we have the stinkin cutest kiddos!!
Wow! Lovely photos! Your kids have grown up so much! To answer your post on my blog (didn't know how else to reach you...) we're just moving a couple of stakes over, about the same west coordinates and 98th South. Just a bigger house. I've missed contact with you. Looks like you're all well and happy. Glad you have a blog so we can SEE you more often. Happy Thanksgiving!
Wow! I LOVE the picutres, they turned out awesome! The black and white are so classy, and I just LOVE the fall colors. Your family is as beautiful outside as you are in, and I am SOOOO grateful to have you here! Love ya!
Oh my goodness! Stockton and Madelyn are gorgeous. Seriously!!!! And not to mention, you are looking pretty hot yourself. I love your hair color and cut. I miss you! Love you Cyndi
Your kids are sooo cute and your hair is dang cute, too. (I was worried about Steven saying you were hot there for a second. Good thing it turned out to be Cyndi.)
The Rhodes family is in their second year of law school in the great state of Kansas. Not for the first time in my life I have fallen to peer pressure...this time, I've created a blog as a result :). John got it started, but I think I'll take over for now. About us....well, John is a serious student at Washburn University. In his free time he enjoys...oh wait, he doesn't have any. I am a woman who has many titles..."mom", "babe", "sis", "Sal my Gal", "Sal my Pal", "Sprout", "Lou Lou", "Pyscho Sal", "Roommother", "Teacher", "Snuggler", etc. I basically answer to anything. About me...I am a mom. I am trying to raise my kids to be better than I am, and pray that someday they'll love and appreciate me as much as I do my angel mom. We have the two coolest kids in the world. I can't begin to tell you the joy, laughter, and complete frustration they sometimes cause us :). We've been blessed our entire lives with wonderful people that have enriched our lives...and hopefully this little blog will help us keep in better touch with them.
11 comments:
Oh My Goodness Sal! These are so cute. I love them.
You are right. Your kids are the cutest ever. Thanks for the gum by the way.
So stinkin cute!! Love them. Devri did a great job!!
Those pics are amazing. I wish I had a friend who took a photography class. You guys look so cute and you do have the cutest kids!!!
Wow! Lovely photos!
Your kids have grown up so much!
To answer your post on my blog (didn't know how else to reach you...) we're just moving a couple of stakes over, about the same west coordinates and 98th South. Just a bigger house.
I've missed contact with you. Looks like you're all well and happy. Glad you have a blog so we can SEE you more often.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wow! I LOVE the picutres, they turned out awesome! The black and white are so classy, and I just LOVE the fall colors. Your family is as beautiful outside as you are in, and I am SOOOO grateful to have you here! Love ya!
Stockton's EYES!
Oh my goodness! Stockton and Madelyn are gorgeous. Seriously!!!! And not to mention, you are looking pretty hot yourself. I love your hair color and cut. I miss you!
Love you
Cyndi
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I am so grateful for you and hope that you and your adorable family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Love you lots
Cyndi, Steve and Tillman
Your kids are sooo cute and your hair is dang cute, too. (I was worried about Steven saying you were hot there for a second. Good thing it turned out to be Cyndi.)
I love them! They are so beautiful! You have an amazing and beautiful family!
Post a Comment