The life and times of the Rhodes family in Kansas.

Friday, November 16, 2007

7 "Interesting" things about Sal...

I was "tagged" to tell the world seven interesting things about myself. Depending upon what you think is interesting, this may or may not be.

1. I am a snuggler. I LOVE to cuddle, curl up with, hug, squeeze, etc. loved ones.
2. I am a scaredy cat. I get freakishly nervous when John is not around at night. Which since law school began is more often than not. I hate my scary midwestern basement...I think someone lives down there. I don't go down to change my laundry at night unless I am talking to someone on the phone, or I wait until morning. Pathetic, I know, but true.
3. I LOVE to sing loud in the car, and in my living room. One of my favorite things to do is sing in the car with good friends, or my sweet Madelyn. She loves it loud too :) Who knew you could jam so hard at the age of 30 in a minivan :)
4. I LOVE the ocean. I love the smell, the sound, the sight, etc. Ohhhhh, I just miss it so badly. The feel of the sun on my face, a warm breeze, and my toes in the sand, dang it doesn't get better than that!
5. This may sound completely and utterly disgusting, but I love to pick blackheads and juicy zits. Something about it popping out is just awesome. Please don't think less of me.
6. I love peanut butter and jelly. Just like the song says, "Peanut butter and jelly, tastes so good in my belly". I could eat it every day.
7. I love driving fast. Well in reality, I just take off from the line fast, and then lay off the gas when I hit the speed limit. I would love to floor it all of the time, but my conscience gets the best of me. I've never had a speeding ticket surprisingly enough.

4 comments:

Kirbell said...

Sal, you are hilarious. I squeeze zits, too! So gross, but so fun? I had no idea.

Laura Dunaway said...

I love it Sal! You are awesome!

Anisa said...

I'm with you on the zits thing. Ryan used to actually let me squeeze his zits when we were first married. I'm totally going through withdrawals because that ended after only a couple of years. However, Brenner has a couple of little black heads in his ears that drive me up the wall, but I don't want to hurt him.

Sarah's Place said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely bit about zits! I will try not to think less of ya! :) Do you still change the radio station every 5 seconds? :)