The life and times of the Rhodes family in Kansas.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas in Kansas







This year we stayed in Kansas for the holidays. Other than being super cold, we had a great time together with out little family. Christmas Eve was a lot of fun. We played in the snow, tracked Santa on Google Earth all day, and Sally made a delicious ham dinner. Later, we acted out the nativity and sang some carols. I was Joseph, Madelyn was Mary, Sal was an angel (appropriate), and Stockton was a shepherd. That night the kids and I set out cookies and milk for Santa and an apple for Rudolph. Unfortunately only Rudolph is the only reindeer that eats at this house. I'm not sure why the other reindeer get the shaft every year. Madelyn had a hard time sleeping, but Stockton fell right asleep. The next morning was filled with Littlest Pet Shop, Batman, Remote Control Cars, and Hannah Montana. We hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed the time together.

2 comments:

Sarah's Place said...

That sounds like a fun Christmas. You guys packed a lot in! I am so glad you are doing a blog so I can see you and your family!

Cami said...

Great Christmas pics!
Stockton looks so much like you!
Happy New Year!