The life and times of the Rhodes family in Kansas.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Big News!


Hi Everyone,


Sally surprised me Christmas morning with this little device. I know it isn't discernible, but it says, "Pregnant." Sally says that I am the father, but I have been away studying for finals. Anyways, this is our big announcement. Kid #3 is expected to be here August 15th. Madelyn and Stockton were so excited when we told them that they did the "happy dance" for about an hour. If you haven't seen the happy dance, come on over and I am sure that they will be happy to put on a performance for you.

18 comments:

Blake and Breanna said...

Sally I am glad that it is now out. I am so excited for you. Congrats!!!

Laura Dunaway said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! I will be requesting a happy dance performance the next time I come over.

Anisa said...

Congratulations!!! You won't believe this, but I also took a pregnancy test Christmas morning and it was positive! Our babies will be the exact same age!

Anisa

Sarah Blue said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Kirbell said...

Yay! Congratulations. I'm glad you guys are cranking out some more of those darn cute kids!

Muir Family said...

Congrats, Congrats. I'm so excited!

MEGAN said...

oh my goodness Sally! Congrats! I am very happy for you guys.

Jessica said...

So fun! Maybe I'll join you one of these day, cause heavens knows I don't have enough to do now?!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations, I had no idea that was coming. What wonderful news!!! Yay! Your due date is on my birthday too.

Sarah's Place said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you and your family. That is wonderful news!

Sarah's Place said...

Hey, you have been tagged. Go to my blog to see the rules.

Regan and Annie Duckworth said...

Congrats Sal. I'm jealous. :)

Cami said...

For those of us that can't come see the happy dance, perhaps you could put it on your blog. Cell phone videos work really well.
Anyway, congrats!
Number 3 knocks you on your rear-end, but you get up again and it sure feels great to have such a full-house. Being outnumbered isn't so bad! :)

Chunk N ME said...

SALLY!!! that's so awesome!! Congratulations!!

Dj, MeLisa & Kanyon said...

Congrats Sally! it looks like we will be due about the same time again!! Hope everything goes well!!

Anonymous said...

Sally that is so exciting!!! I'm so glad that I found your blog!! I miss you! How are you? Man your kids have gotten so big! Mady is beautiful!!! But she's a painter so of course she is!!

Kyle said...

Hi Sally...I was blog hopping and found you! It doesn't look like you have blogged in a while..but it was fun to see some pics of you and your cute family!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.