During the afternoon and evening of the Fourth, we had the Daybells over and had our own little fireworks show. Then, we traveled to Shawnee Lake and saw a great fireworks show over the lake. Maddy said that it "rocked." Stockton fell asleep on the way there and would not wake up. All in all, it was a great day.
The life and times of the Rhodes family in Kansas.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I about feel off the couch when I saw that there was a new post on here. I had almost given up on you!!! Looks like you had a great 4th.
Cute pictures!
We're so jealous that you get to do fireworks. The best show we ever saw was on our own street. No such luck in dry AZ. :)
You updated!!! I am so glad to see that you guys are doing well! Love ya and miss you!
This is our blog.
abslanderson.blogspot.com
So good to see an update on you guys!I was wondering how your pregnancy was going...you look great! Keep us all posted. Miss you! Stockton looks like a mini-John and Maddy looks just like you! So stinking cute, I love it!
Sal! Your kids are getting so big!!! We miss you guys. When is your due date again?? and are you having a boy or girl? I need to know these things
I too about fell over when I saw you updated, glad you did. Cute pics.
Hi! Sally and John,
This is Aunt Anne Marie(John's Filipino Sister). I am using my husband's log name. We also have our blog. We drove to Utah and stayed there for 3 weeks and went to James Rhodes(ourbrother)wedding. We saw some of the Rhodes clan in Utah. It is great to see your pictures. We live in Nashville, Tennessee.
So are you having a boy or a girl?
Maybe someday we could visit each other. We are only 9 hours away.
I cant beleive how big the kids arw... and soon there will be another added to the mix!! I cant wait to come and see you guys! Sure love you!
wow! You actually posted something. It's been so hard to get on the computer with all of the fun things to do this summer!
We're glad you had a fun 4th. Sally is looking pretty cute! Good luck with the new baby.
So I have to admit that I am a blog friend stocker....you guys are still as cute as ever. I hope you remember me..I know you'll remember my family the Wrights. My family thought the world of you two! You guys sure have an adorable family. Last time I saww your oldest was ages ago!! Just wanted to stop by and say hi!
I had given up hope you would post again. Love to see the updates, the kids are getting so big! Keep the posts coming we love the updates and miss you guys!
Emily
Post a Comment