The life and times of the Rhodes family in Kansas.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

First post!

Hey everyone,

Sally and I finally gave into peer pressure and decided to create one of these blogs. It seems like everyone has one of these to keep in touch with friends and family across the country. Anyways, we will post pics from time to time to show everyone what we have been up to. Madelyn will be 6 years old next month (I can hardly believe it). She is enjoying all-day kindergarten and seems to be learning a lot. She has really gravitated toward math and enjoys doing math problems every day. Stockton is 3 years old and is enjoying preschool. He is in tee ball, but frankly I think he is more into superheroes right now. Sally is doing well. She is keeping busy with Maddy's school, Stockton's school, playgroups, work, and everything else. She always has something going on. I am keeping busy with school and everything that goes along with it. As soon as I figure out how to upload pictures to this thing, I'll start doing it.

jr

No comments: